Practicing attorney in California since 1972; Previously a Member of Office of General Counsel, California State University and Colleges; Deputy Los Angeles City Attorney;
Employee Relations Counsel for the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power - representing management in a variety of legal matters before administrative agencies, state and federal courts. Private practice of Law - Emphasizing employment and business law, primarily on the side of the employer or management, with a preventive approach. Providing representation in the areas of Human Resources, Labor, Employment and Business Law. Areas of Practice Include Administrative Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Arbitration, Business Law, Civil Litigation, Employment Law, Human Resources Compliance and Public Employment Law.
Our Office puts the emphasis on the practice of “preventive law”. Remember that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
We will provide your business with:
- Initial consultation at no charge.
- More than forty years of specialized experience.
- Legal Preventive Maintenance for your company.
- Prompt, personalized services for a reasonable fee.
- Value Based Billing
- HR that Works and Lawsuit Protection Programs.
- Patience and understanding to meet your individual needs.
- Rapid response to emails, texts, and telephone calls.
- Notification of changes in the law that will impact your business.
- Referral to qualified experts, if needed.
- Legal Project Management
- Quality services provided in the most cost effective manner.
Workplace Investigations of Employee Controversies and Complaints
Professional and Responsive service
I was lucky to find Richard on the internet and was in dire need of some good legal attention. I was able to set up a meeting with him quickly and our first meeting he was attentive to my concerns and laid out a plan of action. And from that meeting we had many email correspondence and he was always cordial and very helpful. All the documents and contracts that I needed were handled perfectly. I couldn't be happier with his service. His plan was executed and was well thought out. I recommend him to anyone that is looking for a professional with many years of experience with a personal touch.
Richard knows his job very well and is very professional
Mr Grey is always ready to listen and is so professional in helping his clients get the most out of their case.He also looks out for the best interest for his clients.Mr Grey also knows the laws in which he practices.He is a very kind man who takes pride in his work and I am very glad he is handling my case.
Richard knows his business.
I have worked with many attorneys over the past forty years. Some good and some not so great. Richard is one of the best for the following reasons: He really knows the law He is patient and understanding with people a virtue not found to often in today's business environment. In my case with Richard I found it interesting how fast Richard was able to the heart of my case. Yet I felt very comfortable and not rushed.
Professionalism and excelent service
Great experience. I am glad I retained the services of the Law Offices of Richard Grey. Their professionalism and excellent service have been great.
Richard Grey can always counted for his calming expertise
Richard has been a trusted advisor in the difficult area of employer labor issues. He is prompt in replying to my questions and I feel that he gives balanced and thoughtful advice. I have a staff of about 35 employees.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- American Arbitration Association
- J. D. Loyola University School Of Law
- Chamber Of Commerce Member
- California Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- San Fernando Valley Employer Assistance Program
- California Employers Association
- A.B. Cum Laude University Of California Los Angeles
- Lecturer And Instructor Of Law
- California State Bar 050657